Friday, January 2, 2015

2015: A Year of Simple

Let's try to keep this short, sweet and simple, shall we?

2014 turned into another year of big things. Big expensive things as it turned out. Moved to the south, bought a house, and birthed a baby. Perhaps doing all those things in the span of 5 months wasn't the best idea, but I can't say I would change a thing. I really really like having a baby.


For 2015 I'm going to keep it simple...Work Hard. That's it. Work hard at life, work hard at art, work hard at being present in the moment, work hard at raising a kid, work hard at playing.

For the blog I fell short of achieving consistency with weekly blog posts last year, but I'm going to make that my sole goal for the blog this year. Again keeping it simple.

I'm very much looking forward to this coming year. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me, my art and my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment