Wednesday, June 17, 2015

May Reminising

Instead of regularly blogging and keeping up with my inbox I've been scraping together every extra minute to use on art. With an increasingly mobile baby, time is become quite the hot commodity and I'm sure it's only going to get worse. I've kind of missed writing though. Writing has been such an interesting outlet and a wonderful mental exercise for me. So nap time blog writing is happening.

I spent May....

Traveling to visit family in WI and then hosting family at our house.

Trying to get my hands on a used iPhone 5s.

Painting, painting, painting.

Reading up on business related things like this post about shipping art, this post about writing an about page and this post about blog writing.

Starting to design my friend's wedding invites!! EEEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment